Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying online in USA

Options
  • 12-11-2013 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am in the USA for a few weeks and was just trying to buy groceries online with my MasterCard. It says my address does not match my banks records even though I have entered the correct billing address. The grocery helpline said it was an issue with my bank, what can I do? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi lauradubai.

Thanks for getting in touch.

When making a transaction online using your credit card, some merchants will ensure that the billing address is identical to the address the bank holds on file for you, for security reasons.

Please contact Credit Card Services directly on 0818 251 251 / 0035356 7757747 and a representative will be happy to confirm this for you.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement