Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Guide News

Options
  • 13-11-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭

I hope the following news doesn't mean the end of www.greystonesguide.ie
    Margaret (Administrator) has done sterling work for Greystones through this site.

"News from The Greystones Guide Website

Posted: 12 Nov 2013
    After much deliberation and consideration, I have decided to step down from the Greystones Guide website. I have spent nearly 6 years at the helm of the website and in that time, I have seen the site transform and grow from when it was merely an idea to the valuable and important resource it is today. I have very much enjoyed the journey and I am proud of what the site has become but sometimes in our lives, our paths change, sometimes planned and sometimes without our permission so I am at a point now where I believe the time is right to follow a different path."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Does that mean the site is closing?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

No, they are looking for a candidate to replace Margaret. Form availabe on the site if anybody wants to apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Advertisement