Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballingeary Joinery

Options
  • 13-11-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Thinking of getting new windows and have got several quotes. Wondering has anyone any experience of above company as we like their product.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭cork2

Hi there, I can tell you that the lads in Ballingeary do top notch work. I'm a carpenter and joiner myself and have fitted a lot stuff they've made and I really can't praise them enough. They wouldn't be the cheapest in world but look you get what you pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

dewdrop wrote: »
    Thinking of getting new windows and have got several quotes. Wondering has anyone any experience of above company as we like their product.

Check out Amberline. We replaced all the windows in our house with their windows and the build quality, thermal insulation and sound insulation is excellent. We looked around for a long time and they were by far the best we had seen.

PM me if you'd like photo's or more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 celtic_elmo

They put in a gorgeous stairs for a friend of mine. Again not the cheapest but as said you get what you pay for.

Advertisement