Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing coins

Options
  • 13-11-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Just been into my local BOI to change the clubs coin collection into notes only to be told they only now change coins on a Tuesday and Friday!! WTF? This bank had been seriously pi....g me off but this is the last straw. I now have to lug the heavy bag back again on Friday. Bank of Ireland is a joke!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi anmhi02,

Thanks for posting.

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the new coin lodgement policy and we will pass on your feedback to our Branch Network.

Apologies for the inconvenience. When calling in with the lodgement on Friday, please ensure all coin is fully bagged in the correct denominations. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭anmhi02

Hi anmhi02,

Thanks for posting.

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the new coin lodgement policy and we will pass on your feedback to our Branch Network.

Apologies for the inconvenience. When calling in with the lodgement on Friday, please ensure all coin is fully bagged in the correct denominations. 

Thanks
    Tara

Yea, cause God forbid ye should do any work that we are paying our fees for.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭anmhi02

Update....went into AIB who were more than happy to exchangd the coins for me....and I'm not even a customer there. Afraid we will be seriously looking into closing our account to a bank that actually wants to help us and values our custom. Rant over

Advertisement