Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenletterbox.com - digital post delivery and bill payment

Options
  • 13-11-2013 12:10pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heard about this on the radio this morning - http://www.greenletterbox.com/

I've signed up - seems pretty good. Anything to help me manage my bills will be welcome, i hate having a giant stack of bills all disorganised, not knowing which ones are paid, and what my flatmate owes me for etc.

Anyone else used it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭bothyhead

Sounds interesting. Do you get an email notification when new post arrives?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I signed up a few weeks ago, got the confirmation code in the post - but so far nothing else has happened. I'm still getting paper mail. I sent them a tweet and they replied saying "We are in the process of integrating service providers with our system. You will be notified by email when your chosen companies become available" - no idea how long that is going to take

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭bothyhead

I read a similar somewhere else. It sounds like they've launched before sorting out their affiliates. I think I'll sit on it for a year and see what happens. Thanks.

Advertisement