Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Meelick, Co. Clare

Options
  • 13-11-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭

I looked on the Efibre map and it says its activated in my area, however when I put in my phone number its not reconising it.

Can you tell me when it will be available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cronin_j wrote: »
    I looked on the Efibre map and it says its activated in my area, however when I put in my phone number its not reconising it.

Can you tell me when it will be available?
    Hi cronin_j

Although the map may indicate that efibre has lauched in Meelick not all areas/lines will be able to hold efibre as works are set to continue over the next 12 months. There is a message below the map stating:

"The map is for illustrative purpose only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service. Specific address must be checked to ensure eFibre can be supplied"

Feel free to PM me your landline number and I'll double check this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement