Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need recommendations for PS3 exclusives with good split screen co-op.

Options
  • 13-11-2013 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

O hai,

Looking to get a few more gaming nights in with my brother, but we've already worked through pretty much every co-op game on the xbox.

I know there's a few PS3 exclusives I've missed which I'm going to pick up (Killzone 3, maybe uncharted 3), but I'm looking for any recommendations on games with good split screen I might have missed.

Also does uncharted 3 have some sort of campaign for split screen or is it just deathmatch against AI or some nonsense?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You are really out of luck with split screen games these days. I have the same issue m8.

Twisted Metal - a lot of fun split screen with Vodka and few Pizzas. you can play full campaign together and it is a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Twisted Metal Black
    Killzone 3
    Little Big Planet 1 & 2
    Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
    Resistance: Fall of Man & Resistance 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Dead Nation is great fun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Twin stick shooters wouldn't be my cup of tea. Going to pick up killzone 3, resistance 3 and lost planet 2 and possibly uncharted 3 for a start (I know lost planet isn't an exclusive, but meh).

Thanks lads.

Advertisement