Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Girl Travelling to Brisbane- Advice Please?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Are any of you that are arriving in mid January still looking for a room? I still have a room available for rent.

Let me know if you need more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭AverageJoe82

@TirEoghain hi ya im landing in brisbane on the 19th on January, and looking for good accomadation

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

@TirEoghain hi ya im landing in brisbane on the 19th on January, and looking for good accomadation

My place is decent enough. It's a two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, so the spare room has sole use of the bathroom as I have my own ensuite. PM me your email address if you want to see photos, and more information.

I'm around on the evening of the 19th if you want a look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Laura Steph

Hello everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for their much appreciated and valued advice since I started this thread. All of your tips have made all of the necessary steps to prepare for life in Oz alot easier.

I apologise for the lack of thanks to date, but the preparation, goodbyes and leaving employment have been all consuming! Flying Monday evening, excited and terrified simultaneously!

@TirEoghain, I may be interested but I won't know until I get settled in, as I'm staying with relatives. If you find someone in the meantime, the best of luck, and thank you too for your help so far.

I hope to see you all perhaps in the future, or at least help others as you have done me. :)

Advertisement