Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby cologne

Options
  • 13-11-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone would know somewhere in Dublin city that would sell nenuco baby cologne?
    Any help is appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭skwinty

it is for a friend as a present. I just want to see if i can get it in Ireland as i know i can buy it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Is all cologne not the same? I was under impression you can put any cologne onto a baby's head?

Well this friend is after this specific brand, it is a distinctive smell and it's the one she loves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

It is available OP, sis in law got a bottle for my wife about 6 months ago, I'll try and find out where she got it.
    My wife uses it as Car Air freshener

21/25

• Advertisement

Thanks a million,
    That would be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

OP apparently it's widely available in Pharmacies, sis in law has gotten it in three different one's in South Dublin (completely different areas) so can't see why most wouldn't have it

21/25

Advertisement