Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogas Opinions

Options
  • 13-11-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

I'm thinking of switching our home gas supply from Bord Gais to Flogas. I wondered does anyone here use them and if so what it you opinion of them with regards to customer service and billing accuracy. I've heard bad things about Airtricity but nothing about Flogas.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Lockster wrote: »
    I'm thinking of switching our home gas supply from Bord Gais to Flogas. I wondered does anyone here use them and if so what it you opinion of them with regards to customer service and billing accuracy. I've heard bad things about Airtricity but nothing about Flogas.

Thank you.

I switched to flogas after www.bonkers.ie* highlighted that getting the lecky from Bord Gais and the gas from flogas would be a lot cheaper for me.

I've had no problems with them, very courteous anytime I've had to contact them.

*no affliation with this company btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

I switched to flogas after www.bonkers.ie* highlighted that getting the lecky from Bord Gais and the gas from flogas would be a lot cheaper for me.

I've had no problems with them, very courteous anytime I've had to contact them.

*no affliation with this company btw.
    Ditto for me. I haven't tried to leave them yet, that's where problems normally manifest, but haven't yet with any provider except for Airtricity.

Advertisement