Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation help

Options
  • 13-11-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, I was shown how to get American netflix on my Irish playstation and I tried it today, fixing the dns codes to the American ones, but it stalled and now my internet connection has signed out and my dns settings won't go back to 0.0.0.0, it doesn't allow me to do this, I've tried setting up my connection to the original but it can never obtain the address, how can I get my ps3 connection to be back to normal, this is really important, I don't know what to do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭DaveyLad

Minigocko wrote: »
    Hi, I was shown how to get American netflix on my Irish playstation and I tried it today, fixing the dns codes to the American ones, but it stalled and now my internet connection has signed out and my dns settings won't go back to 0.0.0.0, it doesn't allow me to do this, I've tried setting up my connection to the original but it can never obtain the address, how can I get my ps3 connection to be back to normal, this is really important, I don't know what to do!

When u go into your network settings, select auto set up for your connections and the system will automatically find ur DNS settings, you shouldn't get the option to enter your own then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Quite sure you are not allowed talk about circumventing DNS settings for Netflix.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭DaveyLad

eddhorse wrote: »
    Quite sure you are not allowed talk about circumventing DNS settings for Netflix.

Ed

He was asking how to stop circumventing the DNS settings and go back to the original set up, I was helping him get back inside the legal line

Advertisement