Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre installation due today

Options
  • 13-11-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I orded and signed up for eFibre few weeks ago.  I was contacted that day to say my instalation date was 13th November between 9-1.  Guess what - no show!!  I received a text yesterday to say confirm installation for this morning.  My husband took the morning off work to wait - had to ring his work to take the whole day off.  He has just rang Eircom - was told it won't be installed today and somebody would be in touch in next 48 hours!!! 

Not good enough I'm afraid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

mur.c wrote: »
    I orded and signed up for eFibre few weeks ago.  I was contacted that day to say my instalation date was 13th November between 9-1.  Guess what - no show!!  I received a text yesterday to say confirm installation for this morning.  My husband took the morning off work to wait - had to ring his work to take the whole day off.  He has just rang Eircom - was told it won't be installed today and somebody would be in touch in next 48 hours!!! 

Hi. Ive got my install tomorrow. They texted me three times to confirm the date, also got a phone call yesterday to confirm it.
    Can I ask did you place the order online or over the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi mur.c

I've sorry to hear this, from time to time there can be unforseen circumstances which create delays and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Furby2020

I understand that there can be delays etc but a phone call can be made in a minute to update the client.  I am now looking into alternative packages as I will not accept bad service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I understand that there can be delays etc but a phone call can be made in a minute to update the client.  I am now looking into alternative packages as I will not accept bad service.
     Hi mur.c

I can understand your point and I'm very sorry you feel this way. Should you wish to discuss cancelling your order with the efibre team please contact accounts on free phone 1901.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement