Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal/Fuel Offers

Options
  • 13-11-2013 4:40pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I know there is a bargain alert section about fuel, coal and timber but it's based all over Ireland and hard to follow.

So, put this up here to discuss Meath based fuel deals.

Specials on briquettes or timber and info on coal or even deals.

I know there is a petrol station at Skryne cross that has a fuel store, so will check that out and post here.

all other info helpful.

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

karltimber wrote: »
    Hi
    I know there is a bargain alert section about fuel, coal and timber but it's based all over Ireland and hard to follow.

So, put this up here to discuss Meath based fuel deals.

Specials on briquettes or timber and info on coal or even deals.

I know there is a petrol station at Skryne cross that has a fuel store, so will check that out and post here.

all other info helpful.

K

I got a good trailer load of hardwood logs from a fella from oldcastle last week for € 150.00 if anyone is looking for logs pm me ill give you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 hunter1715

I got a good trailer load of hardwood logs from a fella from oldcastle last week for € 150.00 if anyone is looking for logs pm me ill give you his number.

Hi, would you give me the number please? I'd love to get some good log for my stove. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭rs8

cloncat shop outside kells is decent for coal, briquettes and kero

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

rs8 wrote: »
    cloncat shop outside kells is decent for coal, briquettes and kero

Where is that cheers

on the clonmellon road, bout 2.5 miles outside kells!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Berteee

Hi,
    I know i'm late but I know a place not far from Skryne that seems to have good coal and sells sticks too i think. It's outside of ashbourne. If u want to know any more let me know and i'll try get back to you.

John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Berteee

rs8 wrote: »

Where in Meath is this. I much prefer Briquettes myself but i have taken a dis like to irish bnmona ones. If u's know of any better types could you send a message.

Thanks,
    <snip>

firewood is in ballivor

Advertisement