Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TI Race Calendar

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭lizanne83

Podge83 wrote: »
    I thought there were waves (3 I think) and a good wide starting line. I can be corrected though!!

Ah well Podge my sources are from 2 people in my club that did it last year and they said it was one mass start and a small event... but I can't confirm this, they might be mixing it with another race!

The reason I wanted to do this is because I signed up to Lough Cultra (Oly) and TriAthy (also Oly) but I didn't realise at the time that they're just 6 days apart.... mightn't be enough recovery time even if I do a proper taper. So if I eliminated Athy, Crooked Lake would have been ideal being two weeks after Lough Cultra. It's a tough one....!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

lizanne83 wrote: »
    Ah well Podge my sources are from 2 people in my club that did it last year and they said it was one mass start and a small event... but I can't confirm this, they might be mixing it with another race!

The reason I wanted to do this is because I signed up to Lough Cultra (Oly) and TriAthy (also Oly) but I didn't realise at the time that they're just 6 days apart.... mightn't be enough recovery time even if I do a proper taper. So if I eliminated Athy, Crooked Lake would have been ideal being two weeks after Lough Cultra. It's a tough one....!

Have a look at the video here... http://www.crookedlaketriathlon.com/Crooked_Lake_Triathlon/Home___Crooked_Lake_Triathlon.html looks ok to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

Anyone know if Athlone Tri normally sells out? Im assuming no but just want to be sure. If it does ill enter this week but would suit to leave it a few weeks

Advertisement