Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get an Inzer Lever Belt in Ireland?

Options
  • 13-11-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

As the title suggests, I am looking for a 13mm Inzer Lever belt. As far as I can see there is no where in Europe I can get one and getting the belt from the US is almost $200 inc. shipping!! I am aware there are other lever belts around but I would love to get an inner specifically!

Also I am trying to find AdiPower lifting shoes in Europe if anyone can help?;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

D8fitness in dublin for the shoes.

Don't waste your time on the belt. Unless you enjoy broken ribs. Speaking from someone who owns a 13mm inner lever, 10mm inzer double prong. And 12mm Titan single prong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 evan95

I thought that they break in a bit after enough use? Out of curiosity where did you buy those belts? I'm assuming that you didn't pay $100 worth of shipping?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If the shipping is $100 you could try asking for a cheaper rate. Many sellers select high price services so it gets to you quickly and therefore will not complain to them, or others online, about slow shipping. If you send an email and say you release it will take longer they often will drop prices, especially smaller businesses or ebay sellers -where the seller more likely has a vested interest in the sale, and might not not have to blindly follow an automated system.

The other benefit is that the belt at that price will be subject to high vat, and possibly duty. The VAT is also charged on the shipping cost, so you save again.

I had a US seller drop from $30 to $5 once, got it in 5 days, first class international service. I had a UK ebay seller charge less than he would have charged within the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Maars

I used inzer.de for a single prong 10mm.
    Worked well - cost €5 I think and took 3 days to get from Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

13mm is not needed and will break you.

I use the Toro 4mm built now if I ever pull with a belt and find it ok.

Try lifting large.com for toro belts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 BDM2013

I may be able to help if you are still looking for a lever belt

Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Maars wrote: »
    I used inzer.de for a single prong 10mm.
    Worked well - cost €5 I think and took 3 days to get from Germany.

I can't find Ireland in the drop down menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭MadMardegan

I got a 13mm inzer lever belt myself, fantastic belt.
    The 13mm probably isn't needed but **** it, I wanted it :D

I got mine by sending it to a friend in the states and then bringing it back in my suitcase when I visited him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

Buying from Inzer is one of the most difficult things you can do in life. It's up there with coming out to your parents, mixing oil and water and reading Ulysses.

I looked into buying some Inzer knee wraps but no matter what I did I couldn't find a way to actually exchange my money for their product. I visualized myself walking into Inzer headquarters waving handfulls of cash over my head as terrified Inzer staff dive behind furniture and out of windows in fear that some kind of transaction might take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Maars

CWF wrote: »
    I can't find Ireland in the drop down menu?

IIRC, I dropped the shop an email and he sent me a paypal request.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Anybody have a link to a website selling a 10mm Inzer lever belt?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Owen_S wrote: »
    Anybody have a link to a website selling a 10mm Inzer lever belt?

Get on to vodi sport.

Irish co with a great product.

Not allowed in the IPF if planing on competing but good in the idfpa, ipo and gpc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

StrengthShop have some IPF approved ones.

https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/belts/lever-buckle-belts.html

• Registered Users Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

papu wrote: »
    StrengthShop have some IPF approved ones.

https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/belts/lever-buckle-belts.html

There's also an ISIS package if you want to look stylish and have the right support when you're knocking about Iraq beheading people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

kevpants wrote: »
    Buying from Inzer is one of the most difficult things you can do in life. It's up there with coming out to your parents, mixing oil and water and reading Ulysses.

I looked into buying some Inzer knee wraps but no matter what I did I couldn't find a way to actually exchange my money for their product. I visualized myself walking into Inzer headquarters waving handfulls of cash over my head as terrified Inzer staff dive behind furniture and out of windows in fear that some kind of transaction might take place.

Coming across posts like this once every couple of days is why I use boards, the witty but resoundingly true insights one stumbles across on here are far better than anything on the tele etc.

Go you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Has anyone ever heard of powersportz.de before? €85 for a 10mm Inzer belt is by far the best I've seen, but is it too good to be true?

http://www.powersportz.de/index.html?powerliftingartikel_guertel.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DPdrummer

Has anyone ever heard of powersportz.de before? €85 for a 10mm Inzer belt is by far the best I've seen, but is it too good to be true?

I've just got an email back from them. Price is €106.50 and shipping to Ireland is €45. About 6 week wait time. The prices they have up are old Inzer prices

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

DPdrummer wrote: »
    I've just got an email back from them. Price is €106.50 and shipping to Ireland is €45. About 6 week wait time. The prices they have up are old Inzer prices

Cheers for that. €45 is crazy for postage though, I'll have a look at some other sites.

Advertisement