Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do i read next?

Options
  • 13-11-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

So i just finished off book 6 from Trudi Canavan's Magicians Guild trilogy and follow up series. Really into Sci-Fi and fantasy novels and looking for a new series to start on. Just tried Book 1 "Way of shadows" from Brent Weeks and i don't really like his writing style. Got about 300 Pages in and i still don't like it :-/

Any advice would be mucho appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

paco451 wrote: »
    Really into Sci-Fi and fantasy novels and looking for a new series to start on.....................
    Any advice would be mucho appreciated

Thanks

Not sure what you have read prior to Trudi ,but of the top of my head.....

RR Martins A song of Ice and Fire series

Raymond Feists Magician series

David Gemmells Drenai Series .Entertaining easy read .I read most of his books in a few
    days.

or maybe Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.I started the first book two or three times,but could never finish it,different strokes...............

Advertisement