Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain maker Ballybofet area

Options
  • 13-11-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, can anyone reccomend an experienced curtain maker in the Ballybofey area. I would appreciate your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

If you don't get anyone, I can recommend someone in Letterkenny. You can let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 5 samsung7

Thanks for your reply, I would appreciate the contact in case I dont get anyone in the Ballybofey area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

If you go into Mc Elhinneys to the curtain dept, one of the ladies there will recommend a few names to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

caustic 1 wrote: »
    If you go into Mc Elhinneys to the curtain dept, one of the ladies there will recommend a few names to you.
    Just about to suggest that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Just sent you a PM .of a girl she is very good . also there is a lad in letterkenny who is also very good kieran boyle i have'nt got a number for him but am sure some one on here could put you on the right track .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 samsung7

Thank you all for the information

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

there's one in Budgeon on the main street

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

Hi,

I know the thread is a bit old but as it's on the same topic...

Anyone know of any shops which sell curtain lining only? Finn valley area if possible.

Called into a few curtain makers but they would only sell me fully made curtains. They didn't know of any shops selling only the lining.

There must be somewhere locally selling it?

I can find it on line but would prefer to buy it locally if I could.

Thanks in advance,

WM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

Again Mc Elhinneys, got black out linnings there a few weeks ago.

You may have to ask assistant for them as I didn't notice them out on floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

As stated above McElhinneys would be the first place to look.

You could also try Glenmore Linens up at Cappry. They are closing down I believe and had/have a sale on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement