Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Snood

• 13-11-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good, breathable one of these? And where to get it? It's getting icy cold outside now some evenings and I don't fancy a chest infection.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I got one in Aldi recently, which was pretty much exactly the same quality as the Buff one I got last year, for approx. 10 times less cost (and without the gaudy colours/pattern).
    I also got one on Amazon for about 8 quid, which wasn't great in fairness.
    Aldi ftw so far

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

I got this rather "buff" looking item crossing the line last night at the Moonlight Challenge organised by the Glen of Imaal Mountain Rescue!

280738.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

I went to both Aldi & Lidl who appear to be out of stock, but I managed to pick a similar looking one up for €6.50 in Cycleways. Looks like it should do the job.

Advertisement