Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Higher certificate in science in IT support

• 13-11-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can help me? I am thinkin of applying for this course as a mature student but need to do a bit if reserch first!

As a mature student that should qualify for BTEA is there any other fees that I would have to pay myself?

How much are the books for this course and the follow on courses?

Any other information on this course would be appreaciated as well!

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Sheila260 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can help me? I am thinkin of applying for this course as a mature student but need to do a bit if reserch first!

As a mature student that should qualify for BTEA is there any other fees that I would have to pay myself?

How much are the books for this course and the follow on courses?

Any other information on this course would be appreaciated as well!

Thank you!

There were no books for the course when I did it. Everything can be found online. Recommended reading will be given and some of the books will be in the library. I'm sure you can avail of an inter-library loan if you really need a book.

Advertisement