Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lesson

Options
  • 13-11-2013 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I am interested in learning electric guitar and I am wondering if there are any teachers out there, if you teach guitar and are in Waterford let me know how much you charge an a contact number, thanks! :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

theres someone that does guitar lessons up in tycor, ill see can i dig out a number for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 crocadile dunde

Hi I am interested in learning electric guitar and I am wondering if there are any teachers out there, if you teach guitar and are in Waterford let me know how much you charge an a contact number, thanks! :-)

Hi, im playing a year now, and learn from watching you tube lessons, look up Marty Swartz or Justin Sandcore on youtube. They break the lessons down nice and slow. Best of luck with the guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 funk junky

Hi there, speak to Damien from Waterford guitars. He thought me for years great teacher. His number is 083 351 4942. Give him a shout or email waterfordguitars@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alllowercase

hey there just wondering did you find a teacher? or anyone you would recommend? I did travel to a guy before and had a horrible experience and put me off, but really want to learn

• Registered Users Posts: 42 funk junky

hey there just wondering did you find a teacher? or anyone you would recommend? I did travel to a guy before and had a horrible experience and put me off, but really want to learn

Try Damien at waterford guitar tuition. 083 3514942.or also on facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 alllowercase

cheers man just found his page

Advertisement