Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a Studio

Options
  • 14-11-2013 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all ,

I'm basically wondering how you would go about finding a space to set up a studio in .

How do you guys manage ?

I will be looking for a space over the next coming months to set up a studio .

I'm wondering is it a lot of hassle to find somewhere decent and relatively cheap ?

I was looking at offices, industrial units etc failing that i'm considering renting out in wicklow due to it being cheap and also away from complaining neighbours etc.

I'd love to find somewhere in Dublin or close to Dublin just wondering how you guys manage or if you have any tips ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

Search and search and search and then when your finished searching, search some more. There is no magic formula for finding a space in the city. Find a dive fix and tidy it up if you want cheap rent.

The industrial units are alright you just have to take into account the area your in. Heavy traffic, noise etc etc.

Guess I was lucky to get in on a building share with another studio and split the rent maybe an option for you also.

Advertisement