Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please use adverts.ie

Options
  • 14-11-2013 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Please use the swap area of www.adverts.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Your the first of many I think, all online gamestop customers are getting FIFA with no choice of forza

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

FutureGuy/Mods , Can we not have a swap/sale thread for Fifa/Forza ? Since I dont have my forza disc/download code in my hands I don't wan't to be on adverts yet. But at least with a thread we could agree things in principal for perhaps a meet that day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I think a Forza/FIFA swap thread would be a good idea. We do have a game swap page already if I'm not mistaken. So a simple thread for those who which to swap their copies of forza/fifa would work well.

I'm getting fifa but would easily rather forza if someone was willing to trade, to be honest I would trade it for any Xbox One. game, but since most day one consoles will be come with either game it would be handy to set up a thread for swapping, instead of tons of separate ads for everyone on adverts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thor wrote: »
    I think a Forza/FIFA swap thread would be a good idea. We do have a game swap page already if I'm not mistaken. So a simple thread for those who which to swap their copies of forza/fifa would work well.

I'm getting fifa but would easily rather forza if someone was willing to trade, to be honest I would trade it for any Xbox One. game, but since most day one consoles will be come with either game it would be handy to set up a thread for swapping, instead of tons of separate ads for everyone on adverts.

I'd be happy for people to use the game swap thread for these codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'd be happy for people to use the game swap thread for these codes.

Deal, no take backs!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement