Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LET'S IGNITE ENNISCORTHY

Options
  • 14-11-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Destination Enniscorthy - Marketing Strategy Development - Invitation to the Next Engagement Session 14th of November at 6:30pm - Riverside Park Hotel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Yeah put a match to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Not an apt name really is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Prodgey

Spelling mistake on Promo image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Prodgey wrote: »

In keeping with the Enniscorthy Tourism website http://www.enniscorthytourism.com/ :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Prodgey wrote: »
    Quite a few mistakes on promo image!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Feckin' gonna miss this,I'd have a nice long list of suggestions for them.Starting with sacking whoever proof reads their web pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Are we setting the heather blazing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 chiurce

im not a huge fan of scalders but to burn em all would be harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

chiurce wrote: »
    im not a huge fan of scalders but to burn em all would be harsh.

It's is a nice town, but does seem to have more than the average of freaks and weirdos.
    Was in there on Friday and the first thing that I saw was a dwarf peeing in a doorway. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

It's is a nice town, but does seem to have more than the average of freaks and weirdos.
    Was in there on Friday and the first thing that I saw was a dwarf peeing in a doorway. :(

That'll be Dopey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

open shops on a bank holidays only pubs,bookies and chippers open people like to shop on them days

Get rid of the bums drinking cans by the river and on the green at Pigmarket Hill.Not a great sight to greet tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marnieb

A few shops wouldn't go astray either!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

marnieb wrote: »
    A few shops wouldn't go astray either!:)

Or if half the ones that are there didn't close up at 5pm just when people are finished work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

The council rates should be slashed to encourage some new shops but it's not going to happen. The only people who are riding out the recession are those who own their premises'.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

At this moment the town is been Ignited. The annual spend/waste thousands on the Christmas street lighting installation is taking place i see.

Navarre wrote: »
    At this moment the town is been Ignited. The annual spend/waste thousands on the Christmas street lighting installation is taking place i see.

At least the place will look nice as we all drive through it to shop elsewhere.

The last time I saw the town ignited was when Murphy Floods went up in flames.

Advertisement