Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My story,what documentation for CAO?

Options
  • 14-11-2013 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi guys

Had a brief look at the CAO application and i am terrified i will leave something out. I started third level back in 2000 after my leaving cert but i left after 3 months as it wasn't for me and i went on to do a 4 year apprenticeship. So apart from a copy of my leaving certificate, a copy of my fetac level 6 trade certificate what other documentation do i need? Would i need a letter from GMIT to say i was there for 3 month back in 2000? Thank's for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

It would be no harm to have the letter saying exactly when you left GMIT but usually once you indicate that you attended third level for any length of time CAO can check the rest.

Also have a look at this thread as there's lots of application advice and help: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871

Also if you have questions just ask. :)

Advertisement