Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Account with Logistics Company

Options
  • 14-11-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I posted a few months ago about looking to work with a Logistics Company in Greenogue area, and spoke to a few companies and it was all going well.

The project I was working on has all fallen through, and having issues with the company I was using.

Looking to change to another company but was honest with them in regards to amount of freight I have, as I am doing the Dublin deliveries myself in our van.

Due to the volume most companies are not offering credit account, paying for each job up front in advance. Is this typical of most logistics companies?

I understand why, and its fair enough. Just trying to figure out best way of going about it.

Advertisement