Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fai/airtricity/john giles foundation charity weight loss competition

Options
  • 14-11-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

hey all my names timmy and ive been taking part in a weight loss competion representing cork city the last 5 weeks.im offically being weighed in today by the FAI to see how much i lost and due to being ill and working alot during the month of october ive been unable to fundraise alot so am asking if people would be willing to donate 2 or 3 euros each to the cause :) pm me if interested and post here :) anyone willing to donate no matter how small will be entered into a raffle i am holding to thank them with cork city jersey and few other prizes :) they will also be entered into a competition by the fai for ireland gear and tickets :) hope people are feeling generous its for a good cause :) cheers :D

Advertisement