Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jeans alteration

Options
  • 14-11-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

hi anyone know of a place in town that can alter jeans lenghts at a reasonible cost, went in to that new place beside oscars,they were charging too much imo, e10 to alter 34 leg to 32 leg.thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 teelady

Try the Polish lady behind Bramley's jewellers (opposite Allen's).

I brought her in a coat recently and she replaced leather trim and buttons for €20. I was quoted €50 in one place!!! She did a lovely job.

Hope that helps,
    Tee

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

New place opened beside centra facing closh stores were oscars video place was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Thanks 1st poster.2nd poster pls read my question again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

hadepsx wrote: »
    hi anyone know of a place in town that can alter jeans lenghts at a reasonible cost, went in to that new place beside oscars,they were charging too much imo, e10 to alter 34 leg to 32 leg.thanks all

€10 was too dear to have the leg size reduced? I'd be happy enough to pay 10, hell, if its only €5 a leg sure I might as well get both done! :D I go to Alan Cashin in College Street for any of my tailoring requirements, think he charges about the same; in fairness I don't think you'll get it much cheaper.

Advertisement