Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for...

Options
  • 14-11-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

UPVC sliding patio door roller wheels.

The doors come from the early 90's, not looking to replace them whole only the worn part for the time being.

The one's found on Ebay look somehow similar, although not 100% sure about the mount:
    EATHpbZ.jpg

Any chance I could find these in Waterford?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭LiamD1977

You could try Boycee Mulroney's scrap yard on the Tramore road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

go down to Morriss and heiton buckely and ask one of the lads at desk. Mightnt have it but are good at pointing you in right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

I'm in contact with Munster Joinery Service Dept and provided these doors are theirs (email us photos) they will supply replacement rollers for €20 postage included (half of what it cost to order these from ebay). Seems I'm getting there.

Morris's and Heiton are next on my list. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

Give Bonmahon Joinery a shout. I got parts for a munster joinery door from them before, not identical but did the job

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Contact any local window fitters and PVC company and tell them what your after they may let you look in their scrap yard. I forget their name they do PVC in the industrial estate in cleaboy near the post office, I went in their and got a few bit before, I also got windows that were taken out of a house and used them again.

• Advertisement

Checked the scrap yard on Tramore Road - they have two sets of similar looking, used patio doors for €80 each but was unable to check the rollers as these are hard to access.
    I'll check with the crowd on Cleaboy, the area is my daily commute. Thanks, SMM

After emailing the pictures to Munster Joinery they got back saying they do have a set of suitable rollers. I shall receive them early next week. Bonmahon Joinery ball park figure was €50.

Thanks all.

Advertisement