Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank Boards home page explorer

Options
  • 14-11-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭

When i log on to boards my home page seems to be blank? the boards title is on top and selections, but no threads/post blank using Internet explorer, but Goggle chrome is ok?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    When i log on to boards my home page seems to be blank? the boards title is on top and selections, but no threads/post blank using Internet explorer, but Goggle chrome is ok?

Hey SCOOP 64, what version of IE are you using? We don't currently any versions of IE older than 8. If you're on IE8 or higher could you ensure you're not using IE in compatibility mode, or that you've any adblocker plugins enabled.

If you're still encountering issues after looking into the above could you send on the details contained in our diagnostics page when you've a chance, taking care to remove your IP address.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

The problem only started yesterday, i think i have ie 9, it shows everything else even the adds on right hand side, but threads /post blank, cant think what setting would cause this?

Diagnostic page,what do i with that?

The problem only started yesterday, i think i have ie 9, it shows everything else even the adds on right hand side, but threads /post blank, cant think what setting would cause this?

Having compatibility view enabled will cause what you're describing, have you a broken page icon in the address bar when viewing the homepage like so:

Windows8-ie10-message.png

If so, disabling that by clicking on it should hopefully resolve the issue.
    Diagnostic page,what do i with that?

If you don't have the icon displayed above, could you attach a screenshot of the diagnostics page or even just post the details contained in there (taking care to remove the IP address entry on that page) and I'll take a better look into it for you, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Dame it ,so easy when you know how, thanks very much, all good now.

Dame it ,so easy when you know how, thanks very much, all good now.

Np, glad you got it sorted.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement