Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mooch-uk.com

• 14-11-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I ordered a Tablet off this gang on the 20/oct/2013 and still no sign of it, just wondering if anyone else ordered one and received theirs yet.

Silly excuses from the help desk blaming all and sundry, they were dispatched from the north of Ireland so really long deadline for the delivery and still not got it.

Btw I see someone is selling them on social living again, if it is Mooch be careful if they are Christmas pressies as there are only 41 days to Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

del roy wrote: »
    Hi
    I ordered a Tablet off this gang on the 20/oct/2013 and still no sign of it, just wondering if anyone else ordered one and received theirs yet.

Silly excuses from the help desk blaming all and sundry, they were dispatched from the north of Ireland so really long deadline for the delivery and still not got it.

Btw I see someone is selling them on social living again, if it is Mooch be careful if they are Christmas pressies as there are only 41 days to Christmas.

Ask for your money back and order from a reputable retailer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Lyre61

Del roy,
    Did your tablet turn up yet? we ordered one as well after you but we are getting the run around on the delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭del roy

Lyre61 wrote: »
    Del roy,
    Did your tablet turn up yet? we ordered one as well after you but we are getting the run around on the delivery.

yes after alot of hassle.

goodluck

Advertisement