Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem logging in to online banking

Options
  • 14-11-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

Just trying to log into Bank Of Ireland there to check payments on my CC, but I can't login, there seems to be something wrong, it keeps asking for my details, ie. keeps coming up with the same log-in screen or the 2nd screen, but never actually logs me in, anyone with the same issue ?
    I've tried different browsers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭theedude27

Just trying to log into Bank Of Ireland there to check payments on my CC, but I can't login, there seems to be something wrong, it keeps asking for my details, ie. keeps coming up with the same log-in screen or the 2nd screen, but never actually logs me in, anyone with the same issue ?
    I've tried different browsers.

Is that Banking 365online you are trying to login to? I was able to login just now so maybe you need to enable the pop-ups from https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/authentication?execution=e1s1 if the screen just keeps repeating itself yet not telling you that you have used the wrong details to logon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jaykayathome

having the exact same problem.. any word back from them.  They have no online help, brutal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi guys,

There has been nothing reported as of yet. Could you please advise us of the number on the bottom of the left hand side of the screen? It will say the letter J and a number. If we can have that number, we will check this for you. 

Alternatively, please call Banking 365 and a representative can look into this for you. Their number is 0818 365 365 from 8am until midnight.

Thank you
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Im having the exact same problems, cannot login and keeps asking for my details!

Code at bottom of screen is J6,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

I have same problem. System keeps asking for log in details. Code on page is J7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 jaykayathome

lasno wrote: »
    I have same problem. System keeps asking for log in details. Code on page is J7
    just tried logging in, all good now.  Unfortunately they didn't take a few digits off my bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

365 Online is operating as normal. If you still experiencing difficulties logging on, please let us know. Alternatively, you may find the information here helpful.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement