Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quality of amberleaf

• 14-11-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

lately im finding the taste and smell of amber leaf varying with every pack the lastest pouch i got tastes fine and smells lovely but the packs before smelled horrible just when you open the pouch and defiantly doesnt taste the same also just getting a drag seem harder with a "bad" pouch is this just me or does anybody else find this also what would cause this and how would i improve the taste

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rollup

i find amber leaf from anywhere in town is "too moist" and has been agreed with by all my mates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

are you buying from the same place all the time?
    it could be cheap tobacco packed with our warnings etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

You get what you pay for I s'pose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

There's a lot of fake going around, very good packaging but the inner seal isn't there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

OP are you sure you didnt get a dodgy smuggled one. I imagine amber leaf has strict quality control

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 MiaMalomi

I have never found this with Amber leaf and have been smoking it for the last 2-3 months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Haven't smoked the stuff in 6 months, but try the boxes. The pouches would always vary a bit, but I'm pretty sure the boxes would be similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MiaMalomi

Every box I've seemed to have purchased so far have been perfect! Could be the way the shop stores them before selling to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 PopRocks

I've gotten some awful boxes lately (from proper shops so I'm guessing it's not the fake stuff. The smell of it seems to have gone really pungent. Makes me feel sick opening a new pack sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

it should be consttant thats the whole point in having different brands with unique taste,if it does not taste the same its cheap crap in a proper packet..
    reporet it to customs

• Advertisement
Advertisement