Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nandos & Milanos - nice addition to D15 eateries

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No your post was clear I just read it too fast.

I'm on my way to dantes now so will let y'all know how I ger on

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Went to Dante's once, I'll never go again. Probably the worst pizza I've ever been served in a restaurant. The ones you get made up in Dunnes have less cardboard bases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Haven't eaten in the new Milano yet but I'm generally a fan. I also like Nandos but am a very occasional visitor.

I can't say I agree about the 12th lock positivity. The food is at best ok, and often tasteless. I much prefer to stray out of D15 to the Hole in the Wall for decent/stunning pub food.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

The Vineyard do a gorgeous carvery on a Sunday, actually. I haven't been to the Hole in the Wall in years, is it good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Its very pub grub. I liked the only time I was there.

Service in Milano's was poor the only time I was in there. Might have been an off day though. Seemed understaffed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Nandos is overpriced I think (especially since I have to be my own waiter), but I do like the food. The chicken is good, the grilled corn, the spicy rice, the houmous starter.. yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Wasn't overly impressed with Dantes.

Like the resto and the atmosphere - no screaming children. But thought it was very average food - and hence over priced.

Advertisement