Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted commodore or sinclair. must have mpsm

Options
  • 14-11-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm looking to buy a comadore 64 or sinclair zx spectrum.

The only stipulation is that it has Multi Player Soccer Manager.

Cheers

Dermot

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Please don't bump posts, unless you have something new to add.
    The thread is only a day old too, so simply wait for replies, posts like the one deleted are not going to attract people to your aid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

ok sorry about that.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

i can probably hook you up with a c64, and may be able to 'acquire' a copy of the football manager game. if you're interested throw me a pm dude

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thank you all for your replies by Pm another question is do you know where i can use a good emulator to download this game?

Seriously man.
    Read the rules.
    NO off thread deals, if you want to use this forum to find an item you are obliged to follow the simple rules, one of which is, as stated, no off thread dealings, here you conduct business on the thread, otherwise close the thread and do it elsewhere.
    Secondly, no looking for links to games, specifically game files to use with emulators and the like, it is also against the rules of the forum as a whole, not to mention not a suitable topic for a marketplace.

Now that those things are explained I once again ask you, and everyone else to please please read the rules.

Ok sorry bout that my bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

Seems thats a very rare 1991 release game you are chasing... There is not even a screen shot of it in the C64 tape libary http://c64tapes.org/title.php?id=1565
    & lemon64 dont list it at all.

But on the Spectrum side I did find this;
    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekid.cgi?id=0003319

There is a Java link half way down the page to launch the ZZ Spectrum emulator with it.

Yeah thanks for that, Ive seen things like this before, I downloaded it and it asks me how would I like to continue I press say using internet and then I click open file and it just keeps repeating itself after that, like I seem to be going around in circles. have you tried to do it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement