Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new patch

Options
  • 14-11-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

whats your experiences with the new patch i got a device hung error after 10 minutes :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

You may want to add a date to that patch as no doubt there will be another one soon to fix the issues caused by this one.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

It has broken more than fixed.

See here, its a joke!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064768079280543/37/

37 pages of issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Crashing to Battlelog numerous times :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

No crashes yet, server crashed tho.
    WE ARE AWARE OF THE SERVER CRASH ISSUE AND ARE WORKING ON A WORKAROUND TO MITIGATE THE ISSUE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Epic reply in that thread:

Dice: ...We are happy to report that the PC Battlefield 4 game update will go live tomorrow...
    Players: Oh no,Please,no. We don`t want new "patches". You gonna to ruin it completely.
    Dice: Sorry, it seems like some guys still can play the game, we need to "fix" it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, I was still able to play good few maps with no crashes before patch. 5min on Storm map and here my Pc crashes. Well done... Well done lads....

From "still sort of playable" it went to "just a space on my hdd".

P.s. **** this, I am off playing EVE online and watching Doctor Who.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Have not had much of a chance to try the new patch. It crashed first launch, then got 2 games of TDM in fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Epic reply in that thread:

Dice: ...We are happy to report that the PC Battlefield 4 game update will go live tomorrow...
    Players: Oh no,Please,no. We don`t want new "patches". You gonna to ruin it completely.
    Dice: Sorry, it seems like some guys still can play the game, we need to "fix" it.

Gave me a laugh alright when I saw it. Its a shocking release, one of the worst I have ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Played 2 crashed 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Haven't crashed in the last 2 hours of constant game play :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Grids , I see grids everywhere !

what happened my lovely graphics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

jonski wrote: »
    Grids , I see grids everywhere !

what happened my lovely graphics ?

Maby TRON summoned you to "the grid"

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Restarted one of our servers and jumped on, no crashes and game seems a wee bit better, but still hit by the lag at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Not noticing any huge change, only the one crash tonight, but I am seeing a wierd graphics glitch where the screen does that wavering red/green thing like old 3D movies, just every so often.

Advertisement