Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Made A Complaint To The HSE

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Maybe it's because you're now paying more attention to it and realizing that it's not nearly what you had built up in your head as this cloud of cancer that chases you into the building and engulfs your lungs, it's just a couple of people smoking outdoors, under a sheltered roof?

Where they aren't supposed to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

4d108fa763e8ac4cac054e79806b90b5.jpg

I have so many issues with that info graphic, it suggests that the actions of an individual exist within a bubble and they don't have repercussions for society at large.

Smoking doesn't just effect you, it causes the presence of smoke in the environment which makes your clothes smell and can cause all the negative consequences of second hand smoke, and god help you if you have asthma.

The use of Drugs supports gangland crime and debilitates the ingenues who use them.

Guns, seriously? They don't effect anyone else, I don't think I need to explain why this is untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Maybe it's because you're now paying more attention to it and realizing that it's not nearly what you had built up in your head as this cloud of cancer that chases you into the building and engulfs your lungs, it's just a couple of people smoking outdoors, under a sheltered roof?

4d108fa763e8ac4cac054e79806b90b5.jpg

You really selected an apt username!

Advertisement