Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicofresh e-liquid. Opinions?

Options
  • 14-11-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

There's a kiosk in the local shipping centre and they sell the above liquid.

Has anyone tried it? Is it any good?
    They have a website and there's a bunch of outlets in Dublin and the north but I'm not sure about naming them here.

They also have 2200mah nicofresh 18650 batteries for €7 which is a steal if they're any good. Any opinions on those either?

One last thing. Why would you need a charging bag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Pique wrote: »
    Hi guys.

There's a kiosk in the local shipping centre and they sell the above liquid.

Has anyone tried it? Is it any good?
    They have a website and there's a bunch of outlets in Dublin and the north but I'm not sure about naming them here.

They also have 2200mah nicofresh 18650 batteries for €7 which is a steal if they're any good. Any opinions on those either?

One last thing. Why would you need a charging bag?

No idea about the liquid.
    I'd be wary of a battery that was that cheap. You can get known brands for not much more with a good reputation and less chance of blowing up. I got stung on eBay with an 18650 that had a advertised output of 3000 mah but lasted maybe 15 minutes.
    They advise to use a charging bag to contain potential explosions from lipo batteries though I do not know anyone that uses them. Stick with good, known brands and you are safe enough. Of course only my opinion so do what you feel is safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I use a charging bag when charging egos but not when charging 18650/18350 because the charger is air cooled, then again I'm a paranoid freak :-/

Advertisement