Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing Office 2010 on Windows 8

Options
  • 14-11-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Basically I bought a new laptop a month ago and the trial for Windows 2013 is now finished. Instead of forking out 140 quid for the 2013 version, I have managed to find the Product key I had spare from my old laptop (2010 version)

A google search has told me that this type of word is fine to install on my laptop, however I am struggling to find where I am supposed to download/install it and put in my product key?

I need to install Word almost immediately as I have a large project due for Uni in 2 weeks and need to get started right away

So if any of ye great IT minds could point me in the right direction i'd be hugely grateful!

Woun

Comments

Advertisement