Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What buses?

Options
  • 14-11-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, could anyone enlighten me as to the inner city buses that stop at or near to the Skew Bridge/Tivoli area?

I keep only catching a glimpse at passing buses and none of the stops have timetables.

Also, what price are they?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Probably the 208A.... I know that goes up by Lotamore which google tells me is in Tivoli.

There are only 3 services from Lotamore and 2 from Patricks Street a day though.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1360754204-208A.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

All the buses that you would get on,from the eastern side of the main bus station are passing that way.The Waterford,Youghal,Midleton,Whitegate buses.They would all stop there for you,bar the expressway ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Glanmire Bus... 221 I think?

they stop along the lower Glanmire Road. I would imagine that the fare would be the same as the city fare 1.80 (about to go up) as the skew bridge would be in the city fare zone.

The 211 used to go to Tivoli up until about 4 or 5 years ago.

Advertisement