Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email jam

Options
  • 14-11-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    I'm accessing my email through Windows Live Mail, running Windows 8. My server is Eircom. I sent an email 2 days ago with 3 attachments totalling 5.5mb approx with copies back to my own and my husband's address (also eircom).

The email did not arrive at the original recipient, and it took a day and a half to download to my husband's inbox, stopping it made no difference.

It is now on its slow journey into my inbox. Is there any way I can stop it? It is not appearing in our inboxes on webmail although other email is downloading no problem. Strange thing is that it sent without any difficulty. :confused:

I'm waiting for Eircom support to come back to me, but wondering if anybody has any ideas??
    Thanks for help folks:)

Comments

Advertisement