Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washer/dryer

Options
  • 14-11-2013 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

If anyone comes across a washer/dryer that I don't have to get a mortgage for please let me know. Mine died late last night after a very long life (3 years)!

Unfortunately it has to be a combo washer/dryer mostly because my wife says it has to be but I can see her point!

Anyway, if anyone comes across one under €450 please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

tunner wrote: »
    If anyone comes across a washer/dryer that I don't have to get a mortgage for please let me know. Mine died late last night after a very long life (3 years)!

Unfortunately it has to be a combo washer/dryer mostly because my wife says it has to be but I can see her point!

Anyway, if anyone comes across one under €450 please let me know.

Just go to powercity. You'll get one with that budget no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭craggy2

If you are around Dublin, I heard the lady in the salvage shop in newcastle say that they were expecting a delivery of white goods this week, maybe wednesday. The normally sell the stuff on at 50%+ discount. Their contact details are on their facebook page, might be worth giving them a shout. Just google the salvage shop greenogue for their details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭tunner

craggy2 wrote: »
    If you are around Dublin, I heard the lady in the salvage shop in newcastle say that they were expecting a delivery of white goods this week, maybe wednesday. The normally sell the stuff on at 50%+ discount. Their contact details are on their facebook page, might be worth giving them a shout. Just google the salvage shop greenogue for their details if interested.

Cheers. Thanks for that. Maybe get a pair of those runners on sale too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭craggy2

Heey, I'm going over look for commission!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭cali_eire

Powercity will also usually give you an extra few quid off the marked price if you haggle a little

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

why not just get it repaired if its only 3 years old?!

I enquired about getting it beep aired and I was told that it would not be economical and a new one would cost a few qui more only

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

post or pm me the model and whats wrong , no way should it cost that much to repair a 3 yr old machine .
    my guess is repair man wasn't able to repair and he gave you an inflated repair price (while taking a call out charge ?)
    let me know and I will try help

anuprising wrote: »
    post or pm me the model and whats wrong , no way should it cost that much to repair a 3 yr old machine .
    my guess is repair man wasn't able to repair and he gave you an inflated repair price (while taking a call out charge ?)
    let me know and I will try help

Sent you a pm the other day man

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Some_randomer

@Tunner did you get it repaired in the end or go for a new one? If so which one and where did you buy?

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement