Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boru chieftain stove

• 14-11-2013 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,

We put in the chieftain this week, I had a had blazing fire on all day today, and the rads are heating up only a small bit. I am not impressed so far with the stove. Has anybody else any feedback on the stove?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 7 Verified rep Boru Stoves: Richard

Hi Ford4610,

If you can give us a call on 0504 59033 one of the guys here will be able to help you with your query. Or if you want to send us a message here with your contact details I will arrange for someone to call you about this.

Kind regards,

Boru Stoves

• Registered Users Posts: 24 holymoses

did you get sorted with your stove?? we have a carraig mor since dec 2012 and have discovered that the air chamber is getting blocked with cinders and has to be cleaned out, a real akward procedure and it should not be neccesary but the cap on the chamber is getting knocked of when we push the ash tray in, i have contacted boru and am waiting for a reply

Advertisement