Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband only no line rental, who?

• 14-11-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

as above, currently have a 6month contract o2 dongle with a 15gb limit and o2 tell me iv went over the limit and now owe them €379 euro :mad::eek: they don't even inform you if you go over the limit:mad::mad:

looking to see who does unlimited bb without having the phone aswell and at a decent price.

located in donegal

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we have digiweb Metro but not sure if that is available in Donegal,it does involve a roof aerial though.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭student89

Moonbeam wrote: »
    we have digiweb Metro but not sure if that is available in Donegal,it does involve a roof aerial though.

il look into that aswell, wouldn't mind putting the aerial up as long as didn't have to get homephone aswell as don't need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

student89 wrote: »
    il look into that aswell, wouldn't mind putting the aerial up as long as didn't have to get homephone aswell as don't need it.

Try Northwest Electronics http://www.nwewn.com/ see what they can do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

It's not clear from your post whether you don't want or can't get a phone line. Vodafone do "up to 70Mb" for €37. That's a fabulous price for unlimited* usage. Just don't use the phone.

eircom do a similar package but it's €35 a month for 6 months, then ramped up to €50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

eircom also do stand alone e fibe for 40 euro a month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

naughto wrote: »
    eircom also do stand alone e fibe for 40 euro a month

Any details online about this? Cant find it anywhere - e fibre coming to my region next month so it says!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

thewools wrote: »
    Any details online about this? Cant find it anywhere - e fibre coming to my region next month so it says!! :)

Its not on there website you have to ring them up and ask for it,they don't push it as they want you to take a calls package.but u can get stand alone fiber. Vd also do stand alone fiber

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

thewools wrote: »

All ISPs, Digiweb, Eircom etc do stand alone fibre services.

Advertisement