Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three.ie upgrade

Options
  • 15-11-2013 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

If you post this in the Talk to ....Three forum you will have a better chance of getting an answer from the horses mouth, so to speak. Got they're off till Monday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

When you select the iPhone 5S 16GB & click to the next page you'll find that the €129 price for new customers only applies to the €55 per month Ultimate Flex Max 24 month contract. If you go again & look at your upgrade options you'll probably find that this option is available to you also, possibly for a tenner less.

A new customer on the €40.66 per month on the Classic Flex Max 350 18 month contract pays €349 for the phone & for a 24 month contract pays €179.

Have another look at the upgrade options presented to you paying closer attention to the price plans & contract duration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Brogue_ted10

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lar1976

i have nothing than troubel with this company mislead me to take 2 years contract and now the changed the terms and condition .so i made a decision to stop paying them the deactivate my account and you know what im glad they did i will never ever go back to them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 lar1976

i have nothing than troubel with this company mislead me to take 2 years contract and now the changed the terms and condition .so i made a decision to stop paying them the deactivate my account and you know what im glad they did i will never ever go back to them....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

lar1976 wrote: »

If they changed the terms and conditions of your contract, it is normally grounds for leaving the contract early.

Advertisement