Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    anyone ordered games from smyths online before? any idea when they ship and what kind of packaging they use, thinking about getting the limited edition

Ordered off them before Christmas and wasn't waiting too long. Packaging is excellent, my order came in a big box with bubble wrap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

da gamer wrote: »
    Ordered off them before Christmas and wasn't waiting too long. Packaging is excellent, my order came in a big box with bubble wrap
    I wonder if they ship before release of the game, also anyone know if tesco or supervalu will have it on offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    I wonder if they ship before release of the game, also anyone know if tesco or supervalu will have it on offer?

I pre-ordered off them and was charged yesterday, probably won't get to play it until the weekend though (properly anyway)!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Anyone try in-store at argos yet? Was in the one in Strabane today and it was showing as 22 in stock for £47.99. Oddly they had preorder as well for £1 more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Argos emailed me saying it should be €56.99 when its out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭francozola

I have two gift vouchers that I could use to get the game relatively cheap. Anyone know if I could use both? One is for a shopping centre and the other is a O4A voucher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Just collected my copy from PM. Three days early. Back of the net!!

C*unt, in the nicest possible way of course ☺️

Not jealous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Am I the only one that purchased it from the PS store? I know it's more expensive, with no ability to trade it in, but I just keep getting drunk and buying stuff. Friday night it was Uncharted 4, The Witness and Scholar of the First Sin. 20 quid on beer = 155 on games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Pickpocket wrote: »
    Am I the only one that purchased it from the PS store? I know it's more expensive, with no ability to trade it in, but I just keep getting drunk and buying stuff. Friday night it was Uncharted 4, The Witness and Scholar of the First Sin. 20 quid on beer = 155 on games.

Jesus....please for the sake of the kids, talk to someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

is PSN preloading started for anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

PM is great for that. I got MGSV 4 days early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

biggebruv wrote: »
    is PSN preloading started for anyone??

No, and I don't think there is any pre loading for this. The theme downloaded this morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Where did you buy it from? TGC sent my copy on Friday and there's no sign of it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ShaneU wrote: »

same here with TGC, dispatched friday but no sign of it even landing in Dublin yet

don't hold out much hope for it this evening now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It is pre loading on US PSN. I've had the game downloading since about 6 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

tok9 wrote: »
    It is pre loading on US PSN. I've had the game downloading since about 6 hours ago.

The US always get pre loading, and a few days in advance too in most cases. The EU store only gets about 12 hours if any pre loading. I don't get the double standard across different stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Got mine as well from parcel motel! Haven't started it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Gonna get this from the US Store, works out about €53 quid roughly for the normal version.

Fecked if I'm gonna part with €74.99 with Gamestop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

might go with digital deluxe edition on store for 75euros

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »

That's where i got it from too. Sent it on Friday to Parcel Motel. Got my text last night that it was there for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

It's pre-loading now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet but the game has a metacritic score of 95 based on 70 Reviews! That's pretty insane. I was planning to get this when it goes on sale at some point but review score hype has suddenly taken me in its grasp!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can't find any trophy list for this anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

What a first couple of chapters. Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Dispatched. Hurry up FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Mother of god I can't wait for Wednesday morning.

Dispatched this morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I ordered it on Amazon. Roll on Parcel Motel! :)

Advertisement