Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just gonna download it from the store, my PS4 keeps ejecting my disks or will eject them while playing games, its really annoying :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Just got a dispatch email from Smyths :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What a first couple of chapters. Wow!

Time for me to check out of this thread methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

downloading from store got digital deluxe edition bring on midnight

and yep its time to bow out of all things uncharted on the internet till i finish this bad boy lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Just read the IGN review. Not impressed.

I think I'll wait until it hits the bargain bins in a few weeks to pick it up. Should be well worth the punt at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I think I'll wait until it hits the bargain bins in a few weeks to pick it up. Should be well worth the punt at that stage.

Where are these bargain bins?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

petes wrote: »
    Where are these bargain bins?

Amazon usually, games that don't perform well sales wise drop in price very quick on Amazon and the likes.

The new Assassins Creed was down to half price 4 weeks after release on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

yeah when titanfall flopped in the first two months it landed in those bargain bins aswell. although didnt you sell your ps4? why would you buy a game for a system you dont own?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

That or Adverts. Often when I get a single player game. I'll finish it and sell it on for ~30.

They go from ~60 to ~40 to ~20 in pretty quick increments, especially when several copies are available to buy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Amazon usually, games that don't perform well sales wise drop in price very quick on Amazon and the likes.

The new Assassins Creed was down to half price 4 weeks after release on Amazon.

Can't see this not selling though! Will keep my eye out in future.

have you played uncharted before?

did you like the other ones?

just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭paulie13

Argh, it's not available in Argos yet. It was the Nathan Drake Collection I saw. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

collectors edition pre ordered in GS cant wait to pick it up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Got caught up in the review hype so pre-ordered it on PSN last night.
    Bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Got caught up in the review hype so pre-ordered it on PSN last night.
    Bring it on!

Make sure you start downloading now. I had to force mine to start yesterday even though I have auto download turned on. It will give you a choice of the SP or MP part to download first. The playable part of the SP is just under 13Gb and it will take the rest in the background up to the 53Gb file size.

Make sure you start downloading now. I had to force mine to start yesterday even though I have auto download turned on. It will give you a choice of the SP or MP part to download first. The playable part of the SP is just under 13Gb and it will take the rest in the background up to the 53Gb file size.

Ya, noticed that last night. Had to force the download.
    All good to go now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Special edition from Smyth was dispatched this morning I was hoping to get it today but looks like it will be tomorrow at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Great vid with the Drakes Nolan and Baker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Anyone know when argos usually put their games up so i can reserve a copy?

• Advertisement

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Anyone know when argos usually put their games up so i can reserve a copy?

Argh, it's not up. It was the Nathan Drake Collection I saw. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

paulie13 wrote: »
    Already up. €56.99.

I can only see the Nathan Drake collection on their site for that price.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I can only see the Nathan Drake collection on their site for that price.

Yup, my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Thanks for that, I'll be playing this at midnight now.

preload done and dusted a small update file of 200mb pops up aswell version 1.02 general bugs fixes and improvements

argos wont have it listed on there website till 6am thats when it starts to pop up from my experiance

are the cutscenes rendered in real time or are they movid files?? have they said anything about this

biggebruv wrote: »
    are the cutscenes rendered in real time or are they movid files?? have they said anything about this

Mainly real time but some short videos between locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Nothing from TGC today neither, proper disappointed, since it won't arrive till Wednesday now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Nothing from TGC today neither, proper disappointed, since it won't arrive till Wednesday now.

Same again here

Mightn't be tgc's fault, but for a game I'd love release day I'd be iffy about going with a uk company again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Are Argos definitely stocking it lads?

Advertisement