Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Taking ages to find a game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just read a story there that some people are having to wait between 15 and 80 mins to find a game...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Getting into some games and it's silky smooth.

Are sidekick meant to go away after a while, had a sniper up with me for about the whole game

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Delayed until April 26th. Not really a big surprise and not that disappointing, they can take as long as they need to make it perfect imo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Finished the Collection now. Gave myself good time to be aching for the new one come April.

As others have mentioned about the main characters not dying I'll give my tuppence. They have done such a good job in making me appreciate them (especially Nate/Sully/Elena/Chloe) that it I'll be sickened when one dies. The scene (as tacky as it is) with the false death of Sully hit me hard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/55970/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-collectors-edition

Gamestop has the Libertalia edition in for pre order! Made up I am, don't have to go to Belfast for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/55970/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-collectors-edition

Gamestop has the Libertalia edition in for pre order! Made up I am, don't have to go to Belfast for it now.

That's alot for a game you will likely finish in a day :pac:

nix wrote: »
    That's alot for a game you will likely finish in a day :pac:

I have never finished an uncharted game in a day, and I've platinumed all 4 of them. Twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

This is a day 1 purchase for me.

Uncharted 3 made me feel as excited and bewildered and wide eyed as I did when I played Mario Kart for the 1st time.

Honestly I was pointing at the screen and telling my missus about it like I was a 6 year old trying to tell my mother about Rainbow Road or something :)

Multiplayer is great too (well the beta was great craic)

No way will I be done with it that quickly.

• Advertisement

I have never finished an uncharted game in a day, and I've platinumed all 4 of them. Twice!

I finished the 2nd in a day and the 3rd in two, but felt the 2nd was longer hah, just took my time with the 3rd knowing the longevity of the games was very short..

This is why i cant get excited about 4, sure ill enjoy playing the game but not keen with kicking up €70 for a day or two's entertainment. Hoping a friend buys it so i can borrow real quick :D

nix wrote: »
    I finished the 2nd in a day and the 3rd in two, but felt the 2nd was longer hah, just took my time with the 3rd knowing the longevity of the games was very short..

This is why i cant get excited about 4, sure ill enjoy playing the game but not keen with kicking up €70 for a day or two's entertainment. Hoping a friend buys it so i can borrow real quick :D

No interest in the MP?

not really no, i only play multiplayer from a PC. Keep the consoles for single player. May dabble in a little console online in the future but not aiming orientated games (fps/3ps)

The only console game ive played online properly really is Bloodborne

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End PS4 is £37.66 (€49.18) with code GRATEFUL10 @ thegamecollection until tomorrow
    http://www.thegamecollection.net/uncharted-4-a-thief-s-end-ps4.html?tduid=dfc41a863d55853053d50f3e572472e8

Give me a preorder and I'll be getting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Christ that has to be the ugliest PS4 yet. And I'm including the Star Wars Battlefront one. Just yuck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Cormac... wrote: »
    Christ that has to be the ugliest PS4 yet. And I'm including the Star Wars Battlefront one. Just yuck

Outside of the 20th Anniversary one, I can't think of a special edition that looks better than the original.

Otacon wrote: »
    Outside of the 20th Anniversary one, I can't think of a special edition that looks better than the original.

That metal gear one is nice.

That metal gear one is nice.

...except for the spelling mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I actually like the colour of that PS4 and I agree that the MGSV PS4 is great too. i wouldn't really mind about the spelling mistake to be honest.

Also there have been some awful PS4s so this is a lot better than those. Just remember the Black Ops one (easily the worst) and the Battlefront one.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Wow...

Visually, this game looks insanely good.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looks like the multiplayer is getting an open beta this weekend. Screen below was grabbed before Sony pulled it. Would be class to have a go.

http://www.gamesradar.com/uncharted-4-open-beta/?utm_content=bufferc40b6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_grfb

e9a6e25aa01f92e4d38e233f19e68f4e2f3271f9.png__989x388_q85_crop_upscale.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Not interested in MP for UC games.

Give us a short single player demo, I hate this generation for no demos anymore.
    I want to experience the game instead of being dead every 10 seconds, I spend more times in the loading screens than playing in these crappie MP betas.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Open Beta is on the store for download now, servers opening Friday, closing Monday

10.3gb size download.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP9000-CUSA04051_00-UNCHARTED4MPBETA

Not interested in MP for UC games.

Give us a short single player demo, I hate this generation for no demos anymore.
    I want to experience the game instead of being dead every 10 seconds, I spend more times in the loading screens than playing in these crappie MP betas.

I'm generally not a fan of UC multiplayer and rarely dip into the MP waters in general but I really enjoyed the beta the first time around. It's actually quite fun and not as death heavy as COD/BF etc.

So excited for this game, nearly there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Otacon wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Wow...

Probably pre-rendered.

Can't wait to try out the multiplayer. If it's anywhere near as good as TLOU, I won't need another multiplayer game this year.

• Advertisement

Advertisement