Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Well I guess that means I'll be getting the platinum in Dark Soul 3 after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Aggghh, starting to get annoying now because I want it so badly.

Rather wait a bit longer and have it perfect though blah blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Multiplayer servers should be open now. Will be on this late tonight if anyone is on for a few games. PSN - sheehy83

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'll play a bit this weekend, add me lads and lassies

GenericDreadHead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

servers down..:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Can't get a game going at all, the lobby fills up and nothing happens and everybody just leaves.

It's fairly shyte anyway, it has zero personality and nothing that makes me want '1 more game'. I enjoyed the MP in U3 but this just feels very generic and boring. Don't think I'll play any more this weekend. I'll give it a go if a group from here was on at the same time but last night, out of 40+ fwends who were online, not 1 of them were playing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I had fun with the games I played. Might go back for more tomorrow but I don't mind too much just because I'm a pretty casual online player these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I've had no problems finding games whatsoever but am finding that it's a bit stale already after 2 hours of playing it.

I'm sure a lot of that is down to limited maps and limited modes but when I put the controller down last night I didn't get that wave of wanting to play it again.

There's also a distinct lack of any teamplay. Players just seem to run around aimlessly and only now and again will anyone bother to revive you even if they're standing right next to you. Probably just a lot of people just trying it rather than playing competitively but it does get frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

I did get in eventually. Nothing too impressive about it apart from the fact that aesthetically it looks really well. Not one person tried to revive me in the few games I had :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Yeah it's not great to be honest. I played the heck out of UC2 and 3 multiplayer but they haven't tried anything new here so it feels very flat. This relegates UC4 to a bargain bin buy for me.

Anyone else have framerate issues? Especially on the desert town map. Madagascar I think

I played 2 matches, I was underwhelmed

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

I thought it was a decent enough distraction for an hour or so here or there, but then again I'm not really a PvP gamer, so something like this which appeared to aim for casual fun rather than focus on being an intense sweatfest was ideal for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Part 1 of a behind-the-scenes series was released today.

This game looks so goddamn good

ahoQhfx.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

That's scary good. The first true gen 8 console game perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Watching that player try to traverse the muddy slope was torture.

EDIT: No, the gunfight was. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

For anyone who played the open multiplayer was it more like TLOU or UC3?
    I hated the multiplayer in Uncharted 3 (IMO uncharted is all about the single player experience) but then TLOU multiplayer blew my mind i absolutely loved its slower style etc

jones wrote: »
    I hated the multiplayer in Uncharted 3 (IMO uncharted is all about the single player experience) but then TLOU multiplayer blew my mind i absolutely loved its slower style etc

Complete Uncharted style MP, running and gunning, dying and respawning, yawning and yawning.

TLOU multiplayer was brilliant! Actually thinking of picking it up again just to finish the multiplayer trophies and I'd only do that if I thought the Multiplayer was really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Zero-Cool wrote: »

TLOU multiplayer was brilliant! Actually thinking of picking it up again just to finish the multiplayer trophies and I'd only do that if I thought the Multiplayer was really good.

I was thinking the exact same :pac:

• Advertisement

jones wrote: »

It was utter $hit€

Played 2 games, deleted it off my PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Personally like the MP in the beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Locations leaked for Uncharted 4. Huge spoilers so you know
    Boat Intro
    Orphanage
    Prison
    Dive
    Home
    ??? Prison
    Auction
    Scotland
    Madagascar
    City
    Open Water
    Island
    Colony
    Manor
    River
    Sunken Ruins
    Passage
    Ship Graveyard
    Cave
    Epilogue

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Locations leaked for Uncharted 4. Huge spoilers so you know
    Boat Intro
    Orphanage
    Prison
    Dive
    Home
    ??? Prison
    Auction
    Scotland
    Madagascar
    City
    Open Water
    Island
    Colony
    Manor
    River
    Sunken Ruins
    Passage
    Ship Graveyard
    Cave
    Epilogue

Why would anyone look at this. Fingers crossed I avoid all spoilers. Youtube will be riddled with them the second the game is out though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

only 2 weeks away, can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Be wary of spoilers lads. Going to be very reluctant to click on anything Uncharted 4 related until I've finished the game.

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/04/26/beware-of-spoilers-uncharted-4-has-been-mistakenly-delivered-early-in-the-uk-and-its-not-amazon/
    Uncharted 4 is two weeks away from its official launch on May 10 still but you may want to start being cautious online. This is because the game has been mistakenly delivered early to some of those in the UK and it isn’t from Amazon like our other story talked about. Instead it seems an unnamed UK company has apparently stuck with the old release date for Uncharted 4 which was April 26 and shipped it out early.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The game is still over £40 everywhere, want to take advantage of the weak sterling while I can!

Any copies currently in the wild were stolen in transit.

Be wary of buying any as its a criminal offence.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/27/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-update/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Any copies currently in the wild were stolen in transit.

Be wary of buying any as its a criminal offence.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/27/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-update/

I heard some company sent them to people who pre-ordered because they never changed the release date.

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    I heard some company sent them to people who pre-ordered because they never changed the release date.

Apparently they hadn't even reached retail yet. Given the statement by Sony, I'd be inclined to believe them as anyone who received a copy from a legitimate retailer could easily prove its source and make Sonys statement look wholly wrong.

Advertisement