Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing in Skerries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Very unfortunate and tragic incident. I've heard some of the details (which I won't be repeating here) and it strikes me as being a moment of absolute madness/badness that will have changed the course of life for two families for the worse.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Front page of the Hearald suggests it was over a barking dog :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Front page of the Hearald suggests it was over a barking dog :eek:

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

This is a tragedy for both families.

In the light of proceedings that will follow would it not be wise for the thread to be locked?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is a tragedy for both families.

In the light of proceedings that will follow would it not be wise for the thread to be locked?

I agree, it's a very sad time for the people involved and there's no more to be said.
    Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement