Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Christmas Tree Ornaments

Options
  • 15-11-2013 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Im just wondering if anyone knows a shop in dublin with a wide selection of names on ornaments?? Im just looking for something relatively cheap-2-3 euros as I have a few to get. I picked up 3-4 in Dealz in Santry but haven't had much look since.

Somewhere on the Northside or city centre if possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Your best bet is to wait until the pop up Christmas shops show up in the shopping centres.

I saw some doing them in Omni and Blanch Shopping Centres, the ones in blanch were not that cheap tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Saw a stall doing these in the Pavilions (Swords) today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

My gran bought little Santa ornaments for the tree with our names on them a couple of weeks ago in Woodies

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chik19

Thanks for the replies everyone!

After searching high and low I only managed to pick up 4 of the 14 names at a reasonable price (Dealz).........I was at the stage where I'd be willing to pay 4-5 each if I finally found the right names.

No such luck though but I spotted one letter ornaments in Tesco so went for that option for the first letter of their names........3.99 each so not too bad and at least I got clubcard points out of it :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

woodies sell some with a marker so that you can write in the names.
    Heatons do a selection of them too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Moonbeam wrote: »
    woodies sell some with a marker so that you can write in the names.
    Heatons do a selection of them too.
    Saw some of these in the garden centre at Kinsealy yesterday.

Advertisement